RAN Adiktuz Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention: IronBrawler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Adiktuz
Admin
[GM]Adiktuz

Attention:  IronBrawler Empty
PostSubject: Attention: IronBrawler   Attention:  IronBrawler I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:18 pm

You're banned until you have a valid explanation.

Four times of trying to sql inject website.

First time you inject was on May 8, 2009.

Second and third inject was today, May 10, 2009.

Warned you in Hamachi many many times, yet you ignore it all.
Kicked you in Hamachi, when you come back, warned you again, still you ignore.

Then I logged in in-game. As invisible, watching you duel with ``WiTcH`-`bLadE`. And PMed globally, yet you still ignore me.

Then kicked you in-game. And kicked in hamachi. When you come back, login again as IronBrawler. I PMed you in hamachi, and global chat in-game when you login again, yet you still ignore it all.

When I checked my sql inject logs, you tried to inject it again. Thats the fourth. After I PMed you alot in hamachi. You still continue to inject codes in website.

Then banned you.

Then you complained that you haven't read my message in hamachi.

Regarding SQL injection, your codes have more than 20 characters. The only way to enter higher than 20 characters is to modify the website from within your computer, then enter the codes. That's modifying on purpose. To inject sql codes in website. Also, you can't just enter codes or send codes to server without deleting script conditions in website. Which means, you know what you're doing. You're doing it on purpose.

Now.... What's your explanation for all these? You can't deny the injection since the fourth one happens after I pmed you alot about injection in Hamachi and in-game.

Well, it's your turn. I want to listen to your explanation.

Last edited by [GM]Adiktuz on Mon May 11, 2009 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ranadiktuz.darkbb.com
[GM]Adiktuz
Admin
[GM]Adiktuz

PostSubject: Re: Attention: IronBrawler   Attention:  IronBrawler I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:13 am

I've just learned from other private server owners that the code you try to inject is used to spam database to slow my system down. In other words, make the game very laggy.

Players complain a lot about being lag in game. Now, they should know why. They should know why they are very lag. You're spamming the database to make it very lag.

Sayang. Donator pa sana. Sisiraan pa server.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Adiktuz
Admin
[GM]Adiktuz

PostSubject: Re: Attention: IronBrawler   Attention:  IronBrawler I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:33 am

IronBrawler PMed me this....

Quote :

GM (Adiktuz)

I’m the owner of the char. that you have been kicked in May 10, 2009, I inject 4 times in himachi and the website.

Kaya ku po ineeject ang himachi at ang website dahil nagloloko ang connection po nmin, lgi po nagdidisable po ng kanya ang ang Local Area Connection. Nung eneable ko po naman, d naman po maka receive. Nung nakikipag duel ako kay witch blade nag ignore po uli ako dahil inaayos ko pa po ung Local Area Connection, nung nkaka receive na binuksan ku uli ung himachi at ung Ran Adiktuz. Pero bigla nanaman pong nag loko, nung nakaka receive na ulit na kita ku sa himachi ung sinabi nyo, na pang 4 na beses na ginagawa mu yan.

totoo yan d yan gawagawaan

hindi yan dahilan para e inject mo ang rancp ko. wlang kinalaman ang LAN mo sa rancp ko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention: IronBrawler   Attention:  IronBrawler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention: IronBrawler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAN Adiktuz Online :: RAN Adiktuz Online :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: