RAN Adiktuz Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for Spamming Database

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Adiktuz
Admin
[GM]Adiktuz

Banned for Spamming Database Empty
PostSubject: Banned for Spamming Database   Banned for Spamming Database I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:23 am

Four times of trying to sql inject website.

First time you inject was on May 8, 2009.

Second and third inject was today, May 10, 2009.

Warned you in Hamachi many many times, yet you ignore it all.
Kicked you in Hamachi, when you come back, warned you again, still you ignore.

Then I logged in in-game. As invisible, watching you duel with ``WiTcH`-`bLadE`. And PMed globally, yet you still ignore me.

Then kicked you in-game. And kicked in hamachi. When you come back, login again as IronBrawler. I PMed you in hamachi, and global chat in-game when you login again, yet you still ignore it all.

When I checked my sql inject logs, you tried to inject it again. Thats the fourth. After I PMed you alot in hamachi. You still continue to inject codes in website.

Then banned you.

Then you complained that you haven't read my message in hamachi.

Regarding SQL injection, your codes have more than 20 characters. The only way to enter higher than 20 characters is to modify the website from within your computer, then enter the codes. That's modifying on purpose. To inject sql codes in website. Also, you can't just enter codes or send codes to server without deleting script conditions in website. Which means, you know what you're doing. You're doing it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
https://ranadiktuz.darkbb.com

Banned for Spamming Database
Page 1 of 1