RAN Adiktuz Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

patience is the best virtue ..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
basu11

patience is the best virtue .. Empty
PostSubject: patience is the best virtue ..   patience is the best virtue .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:20 pm

please po w8 lng po kayo na mgup ang server. malay ntn may bagong advantages. just w8 po. ang kinatatakot ku lng ay baka mg sara tong server na to .. habang wala po ang server ntn mg vote po kayu para dumami populasyon ntn ..
Back to top Go down
memo256

PostSubject: Re: patience is the best virtue ..   patience is the best virtue .. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:53 pm

i agree with you....so guyzzzz just w8......vote for the server and we can talk here on forums or hamachi.....just be patient guyz...This is WhiteDaddy Speaking

And

More Power Ran Adiktuz
Back to top Go down
basu11

PostSubject: Re: patience is the best virtue ..   patience is the best virtue .. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 pm

yeah. if you have problems in the game talk to us. for those people who don't know how to vote ran adiktuz. go to the portal and you will see a list where to vote.

-- vote vote vote!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: patience is the best virtue ..   patience is the best virtue .. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

patience is the best virtue ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAN Adiktuz Online :: RAN Adiktuz Online :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: